THINSKIN modular interior walls provide a smart house for your needs
- A system with frames and panels suitable for all types of buildings
- Provides quick and easy access to scalable infrastructure with a minimum of tools needed
- Combines the best open and hidden installations
- Order customized prefabricated modules
- Available for all types of walls and rooms
- Modern technology is constantly changing, and technical installations need updating and replacements
- Offices and meeting rooms must be adapted to changing needs
- Hotel rooms require technical and design upgrades with the shortest possible down-time for installation
- Foyers, restaurants and bars can be modernized without costly rebuilding
- Shops continuously need new displays using screens and light sources providing up-to-date profiling of products and services
- Music and TV studios get a flexible décor that prevents cable clutter
- Easily assembled expo walls with reusable items lower the cost of trade show organizers and exhibitors
- Storage-friendly design that fits into the cartridge
- A remedy for untidy homes, offices, stores or exhibition venues with an increasing number of visible data devices, extension cords and cables.
Open the walls as often as changes are needed, without breakage and with the possibility of reusing wall panels and equipment. Our patented mounting system makes it easy for you!
One product for three surfaces: walls, floors and ceilings
- Ceiling: Light panels and other panels mounted in frames in the ceiling
- Floor: Water-borne heat in floor or transparent floorboards with under-lighting
- Wall: A variety* of surfaces and unlimited possibilities for integrating equipment and hidden technology
What can be integrated into the modules?
In the frames: power cables with quick connectors, water pipes, up to 48 mm drain pipes, gas pipes, pipes for connection to central vacuum cleaners, network cables and mounting brackets for TVs/monitors
On the back of the panels: Quick connectors, smart house technology with sensors and regulators, data communication, amplifiers, tuners, etc.
On the front of the panels: Panels, lighting, TVs/monitors, speakers, power outlets, controls for operating connected equipment and climate systems
- 15 mm thermostable and soundproof wall and ceiling panels with decor and color of choice
- 2 mm aluminum panels, brushed or with decor/video advertisements for exhibitions
- 5 mm plexi glass with the option of backlighting and transparent decorative foil
- 15 mm beautiful wood panels in several Scandinavian wood types